liblfds release 3 release note
Release date : 25th October 2009
- Added a singly linked list (logical delete only).
- Added an argument to the ringbuffer function ringbuffer_get_current_write_element.
The argument is a pointer to a flag and indicates to the user if the function was able
to get a new element (no data loss) or had to reclaim a data bearing element (data loss).
- Fixed the Windows DLL build linking to the wrong run-time library.
- Added a new function to the abstraction layer (needed by the singly linked list),
- Added a new define, CALLING_CONVENTION, to the test program abstraction layer.
- Various minor code and build fixes and tidyup.